EPDM Rubber Membrane Flat Roofing. Cornwall Wide Service
You may have heard about EDPM, or rubber sheet flat roofing. Cornwall-based customers can benefit from the professional services offered by Summit Roofing Solutions, your approved local installer of this increasingly popular option.
What is EPDM Rubber Membrane Roofing?
It stands for Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer, a synthetic sheet rubber membrane that is a durable, hard-wearing and leak-resistant option for flat roofs.
Why Should I Choose EPDM?
- Proven 50 year life expectancy for all types of flat roofs
- Repels all moisture – snow and rain
- Won’t tear, split or crack
- A neat, tidy finish and durable enough to walk on
- Ultra violet and ozone resistant
- Safe to install – no heat or flame used
- Guaranteed to last 20 years
- Over 1 billion square metres installed world wide
- Can be overlaid with many different finishes – paving slabs, timber or plastic decking, green roofs etc
- As an approved contractor, Summit is trained to install RubberBond EPDM to the highest standards
For your peace of mind, we also offer a 10-year insurance backed warranty on qualifying work. This can be included in the price of your quote, on request.
Find out more about RubberBond EPDM.
EPDM rubber membrane flat roofing. Cornwall wide service. Get in touch with Summit Roofing Solutions to find out more.