Summit Roofing Solutions is owned and run by Adam Palmer, who has over 10 years of experience roofing locally. He employs a team of fully-qualified roofers in Cornwall who work directly for him (no sub-contracting). His company adheres to industry guidelines and prides itself on high standards of workmanship. Summit Roofing Solutions is expert in slate roofing, including traditional scantle slate, and is developing a reputation as the company to go to for fibreglass flat roofing.
Summit Roofing Solutions is a member of the National Federation of Roofing Contractors and the government-backed TrustMark scheme. We also work closely with Natural England during any reroofing job that involves the wellbeing and conservation of bats.
All our workers hold full liability insurance. Find out more about our comprehensive policies and procedures.
Registered company number 07096749; VAT registration number 119864875
For your peace of mind, we offer a 10-year insurance backed warranty on our work. This is included in the price of your quote.
We’re Growing – Because of Our Customers
When you’re looking for roofers in Cornwall, you want assurances – preferably word of mouth. We have scores of testimonials from satisfied customers who praise us for our workmanship and reliability. These testimonials are the lifeblood of our business and we aim to keep it that way by always providing the highest-quality service to every customer.
Remember, it’s in our interest for you to be a completely satisfied customer. And we’re convinced you will be.
A Complete Service
Unlike some roofers in Cornwall we take full responsibility for your job, from start to finish. We also keep you up to date on progress throughout the job. Work with us and you’ll never be left wondering when we are going to arrive, what we’re doing or when we’re going to clear up after ourselves. Here’s how it works:
- You contact us. We respond within 24 hours.
- We visit your home or the site to assess the job and discuss the options with you. We will bring appropriate material samples, for instance a choice of suitable slate.
- We give you a competitive, no-obligations written quotation.
- If you decide to go ahead, we work around you. This means we carry out the job to your convenience. We’ll always keep you up to date regarding when scaffolding will arrive, or if bad weather conditions will delay a job.
- We take pictures throughout the job, to provide you with a visual record of work undertaken. Our customers really appreciate this attention to detail, particularly out-of-county clients.
- We clear up, we remove scaffolding swiftly and we leave your site tidy.
Get a No Obligations Quote Now
Contact Adam Palmer on 07786 834754 or 01736 755764 to find out more about how Summit Roofing Solutions can help you. Or visit our Contact page.