We’re Properly Covered, For Your Peace of Mind
Summit Roofing Solutions is a member of the government-backed TrustMark scheme. This means we comply with government-endorsed standards in several key areas:
• Insurance. All our workers hold full liability insurance. Read our insurance policy.
• Health and safety. We follow recommended health and safety procedures to keep staff and customers safe. Read our health and safety policy.
• A full endorsement from TrustMark. This covers areas such as customer care, trading practices and our 10-year insurance-backed warranties, which are available on request.
Why You Should Choose a TrustMark Roofer
Anyone looking for a roofer will have lots of questions about their competency, work ethic and integrity. A roofer’s membership of the government-backed TrustMark scheme helps answer many of these questions. Below we’ve listed some of the key benefits to customers of working with a TrustMark roofer. The text comes directly from the TrustMark website. Get in touch with us for more information. Or visit the TrustMark website.
What makes selecting TrustMark tradesmen so worthwhile?
- A firm’s technical skills have been independently checked through regular on-site inspections, as well as checks on their trading record and financial status;
- Firms have signed up to a code of practice that includes insurance, good health and safety practices and customer care;
- The approved scheme operator has checked and will continue to monitor the firm’s quality of work, trading practices and customer satisfaction;
- Firms are able to offer an Insurance Backed Warranty;
- Deposit Protection Insurance is available for consumers in the event a firm should cease trading;
- Firms will be able to tell you about any building regulations you must comply with and may also be able to provide appropriate certificates;
- If you have a problem or disagreement with the firm, there will be a clear and user-friendly complaints procedure to help resolve the issue;
- The scheme is fully supported by Government, the building industry and consumer protection groups.
- All of these checks will give you – Peace of Mind